The greatest joy I got from this exercise was the fact that it slightly panicked the Man, as he was expecting me to hiss, “Wrong answer!” to everything. Bless him. He knows me so well. He should, after 11 years of co-habitation…you should also know he gives as good as he gets, which is probably why we’ve lasted.
We are, first & foremost, a team, with all the good & bad that entails. There’s always a lot of laughter; he has a very obscure sense of humour, as do I. We don’t see things the same way; he’s a big picture person, I’m all about the nitty-gritty. It works for us, when we’re not hollering that the other person “just DOESN’T understand!”
Read on to see how well he really DOES know me … ❤
1. What is something your wife always says to you?
“Okay, love you, bye” in an Edna Mode voice
2. What makes your wife happy?
3. What makes your wife sad?
The library being closed, stress
4. How does your wife make you laugh?
With smart jokes and her funny laugh
5. What was your wife like as a child?
6. How old is your wife?
One year older than me
7. How tall is your wife?
5’2″, one inch shorter than my mum, which makes my mum very happy!
8. What is her favourite thing to do?
Read or blog
9. What does your wife do when you’re not around?
Brings our baby to sleep with her (she misses me)
10. If your wife becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your wife really good at?
12. What is your wife not very good at?
Calming down, she’s a slow listener
13. What does your wife do for a job?
14. What is your wife’s favourite food?
15. What makes you proud of your wife?
16. If your wife were a character, who would she be?
A cross between a chipmunk and Betty Boop
17. What do you and your wife do together?
Talk a lot, drink coffee, watch Madam Secretary and judge other people
18. How are you and your wife the same?
We have the same value system
19. How are you and your wife different?
I’m all about the big picture and she is all about the detail
20. How do you know your wife loves you?
She does little things for me, like packing toiletries for when I go away, and getting stuff I need before I know I need it
21. What does your wife like most about you?
She’s shallow, so she likes that I’m pretty, and she likes my sense of humour
22. Where is your wife’s favourite place to go?
She likes nice coffee shops and libraries. Anywhere quiet, really.